Friday, December 12, 2008

Hello Poppet!

I was invited along to Poppet Vintage's Christmas party last night by owner, the lovely Jules:

The Lovely Jules from Poppet Vintage

I do recommend all Vintage Fashionistas pay her a visit in North Fitzroy if you are in Melbourne for some really gorgeous vintage clothing treasures. I couldn't resist a floaty black chiffon frock that I snapped up quick smart as I browsed amongst her stellar choices:


A multi talented woman, Jules also sells a range of her own delightful hand made crafts:


And naturally, it was great to see some of Melbourne's premier bloggers there too:

Esme & The Laneway, Super Kawaii Mama

Unfortunately I had to dash off early, but I plan to be back in the not too distant future!

7 comments:

jenscloset said...

Oh I would love to visit Melbourne! It looks like you had lots of fun!

Londyn said...

So cute! Love the red lipstick :)

pangea said...

i really enjoy your blog, you have extraordinairy taste and style, i've started a blog that i would be pleased if you joined its following, i'm sure you will enjoy the daily updates...
thanx chris

Miss Karen said...

I keep meaning to go there but I always forget. I swear next time I'm in the area I'm going to visit - it looks like such a gorgeous store.

a cat of impossible colour said...

It looks like so much fun!

Vintage Verve said...

Thanks for your comments everyone.

It really was a good night. Melbourne's Vintage scene is fab. There are lots of places to hunt for vintage treasures and I'm enjoying sharing all my discoveries along the way. I hope you enjoy reading about them, and if you have the chance, to visit them in person or online (as the case may be) too.

Fitzroyalty said...

This is a great post! Would you be interested in seeing your work about local places syndicated on local news blogs? See Fitzroy and Brunswick for examples. Many local bloggers are contributing. There's no advertising and no exploitation of your content - just a convenient way for local people to read local news. To contribute please add suburb categories, tags or labels to your posts, such as 'Fitzroy', 'Brunswick', etc and let me know you've done this. RSS feeds for these tags are created and added to the local news sites. You may find that syndication brings more traffic to your blog and more comments from readers!