Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dress Up

Here is the dress I discovered at the Poppet Christmas drinks last week:


The floaty chiffon has a lovely swish to it and moves so nicely when you walk.

Jet black with diamante details on the shoulder, I added my own patent leather skinny belt and matching wedges. I think it says "sophisticated cocktail hour".

Unhappy with the light yesterday afternoon, I attempted to find a better spot for some photos. Unfortunately the Puppycat insisted on having her head in every shot and I soon gave up trying to fix things:

Maybe I'll get better photos of the details another day!

5 comments:

a cat of impossible colour said...

Very pretty!e

a cat of impossible colour said...

Oops, sorry for the extra 'e' there, my cat stood on the keyboard. :P

esme and the lane way said...

Oh, even lovelier on!

Poppet said...

oh...it looks wonderful, i'm so glad you found something that looks so lovely on you!

Vintage Verve said...

Andrea, I adore your cat Mink! I think the Puppycat would love her(?) too.

Thanks Esme and The Laneway. You didn't get to see it when I tried it on at Poppet. I may need to find a bit fat belt and see how that looks too.

Jules, I do love it so! I only wish the photos weren't so terrible!