Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dress Up

Here is the dress I discovered at the Poppet Christmas drinks last week:


The floaty chiffon has a lovely swish to it and moves so nicely when you walk.

Jet black with diamante details on the shoulder, I added my own patent leather skinny belt and matching wedges. I think it says "sophisticated cocktail hour".

Unhappy with the light yesterday afternoon, I attempted to find a better spot for some photos. Unfortunately the Puppycat insisted on having her head in every shot and I soon gave up trying to fix things:

Maybe I'll get better photos of the details another day!

5 comments:

Andrea Eames said...

Very pretty!e

Andrea Eames said...

Oops, sorry for the extra 'e' there, my cat stood on the keyboard. :P

esme and the laneway said...

Oh, even lovelier on!

Jules said...

oh...it looks wonderful, i'm so glad you found something that looks so lovely on you!

Neroli said...

Andrea, I adore your cat Mink! I think the Puppycat would love her(?) too.

Thanks Esme and The Laneway. You didn't get to see it when I tried it on at Poppet. I may need to find a bit fat belt and see how that looks too.

Jules, I do love it so! I only wish the photos weren't so terrible!