Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Skirting The Issue

What's a girl to do when faced with a sudden heat wave?

Melbourne was a sweltering 33 degrees celcius on Wednesday so a taste of Summer was certainly sampled.

I decided to dress for comfort for the office in clean, crisp black and white.


Cool cotton blend is the way to go and I love how this skirt sits. It has a bit of strench (which is always handy for the larger vixens amongst us) and has interesting detailing including piping down the front. The paisley print avoids looking like bad 70's wallpaper by remaining monchrome.



Faux pearls dress up the plain sleeveless top for work and my simple black shoes have very cute little bows in contrasting white. Apologies for the shoe shot, I'm not too sure how to turn it around for easier viewing and I wouldn't want anyone to get a crick in the neck on account of me!

Skirt - Swish in Clarendon St South Melbourne
Top - Country Rd
Shoes - eBay

1 comment:

diamondsinchampagne said...

Love the print on that skirt.
Love your feminine style. Pearls always set off an outfit perfectly.