Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Brave New World....

Now, it has occurred to me that I am not particularly gifted in terms of wit, charm or wisdom. I wouldn't suppose that anyone might find me as fascinating as the next girl. However, one does get asked by friends and acquaintances on a regular basis for the sources and inspirations for my, shall we say...eclectic style.

I am always drawn by the romance of yester-year, particularly the first half of the 20th Century. I love to search out treasures, with my favourite hunting ground generally being eBay and the fab little Op Shops found in and around Melbourne.

So, dear reader, I promise to post regularly, answer questions and get better at photography along the way too!

So, without further ado, I present my musings, thoughts, style and inspiration for what I love to wear.

No comments: