Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Awww Shucks!

I would like to thank two Fabulous fellow bloggers for passing on the "Your Blog is Fabulous" Award to me - Emer from Circa 1952 and Rosina Lee (a life less ordinary).



Emer awarded me this little mention "because she puts a lovely vintage spin on even the most modern of days." Well bless your little cotton socks!
The Fabulous Award is meant to be passed on to other bloggers, with a few stipulations:
1. Save this picture to your computer for your blog (you've earned it!).
2. You must pass it on to 5 other Fabulous bloggers in a post.
3. You must include the person who gave the award to you and a link back to their blog.
4. You must list 5 of your Fabulous Addictions in the post.
5. You must copy and post these rules in the post.

So my five addictions are:

1. The interwebs. It's how I met you after all Kittens!
2. eBay. Still.
3. My puppycat. She is such a delight to come home to.
4. Coffee. Luckily, living in Melbourne means that I am never far away from an excellent barista
5. Shoes. I have over 40 pairs and I'm waiting on another two to arrive (you say "addiction" like it's a bad thing!)

And I verily pass the "Your Blog is Fabulous" Award to:
1. Trish from Trish Hunter Finds
2. Miss Red from Peeptoes & Pedicures
Please, if you haven't already, check these great blogs out. They are all creative and entertaining in their own way and they are examples of all that is good in the blogosphere.

1 comment:

Trish Hunter said...

Well aren't you lovely! I feel so special :)
Especially because it's coming from a fabulous blog itself!
Thankyouuu and have a lovely day :)