Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blue & Green Can Always Been Seen

What is one to do on an overcast Sunday?

Why, head out to join the fashionistas of Melbourne at Miss Green's Garden Party, brought to you by Miss Greens Wardrobe of course!



It did send me into a bit of a dither. What does one wear to a races themed garden party?

Always a fan of doing things differently, I decided that blue and green should definitely been seen:

I also caught up with the ever beautiful Ask Bronny (above, right), took in some lovely cupcakes and of course a couple of glasses of Champagne (after all, what's a fashion show with out it, Kittens?)

I noticed quite a lot of new trends for spring, so stay tuned for another update to keep you on-trend for the coming season!
x
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! And so do those cup cakes. Blue and green can be seen, I've worn it before.

But I'm not sure about the shrunken t-shirt and shorts look...

XXASAB

Rosie Unknown said...

Love the outfit! Everything looks so amazing, wish i could have been there!

Amber said...

I hope when we come down to Australia there's a fashion show or two we can see!!

Bucca said...

Oh I saw you there and didn't even know it was you!
Loved your shoes they were the most amazing shade of blue!

JoolzGirl said...

Personally I adore blue & green together, and think you look smashing :)

Colleen said...

those cupcakes look scrumptious and so do you!